Romeo and Juliet Gypsy/Runa Boogaloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Go On a Date!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's Go On a Date! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Go On a Date!

Post by Filippa Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Filippa laughed. "I'd never think of the Governor-General as vulnerable- she seems so super scary and serious all the time- are we talking about the same person? But, I suppose that people could say the same thing about you," said Filippa and she reached around Metztli's hip, "but i know better."

She rested there for a moment, thinking. "It is hard, isn't it. Whitewood -sometimes it's like a horrible nightmare you can't wake up from. Sometimes it's like a wild book you can't put down. But it's always so exhausting." She smiled shyly and looked down to the little bits of grass falling from Metztli's fingers. "I think that's one of my favorite things about sitting with you. Everything seems to slow down and make more sense, do you know what I mean?"

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Metztli felt the corners of her mouth quirk up at Filippa's touch. "I know it well. That's why I just long to be around you. These moments are like going to a different plane of existence. Time slows down and we get to shed our titles, our personas." She glanced up at Filippa. "Why do you stay, little Matriarch? You have your family, your caravan. You are free to move anywhere. Whitewood is pretty but there are much less dangerous places to live." She scoffed at herself a little. "I know it's hypocritical of me to ask, since I bought a house here myself, but what was it for you?"

Metztli
Admin

https://strawberryswing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Filippa paused.  "I don't know if it's just one thing...  At first, it was just where we landed- me and Sorina just snuck on a boat, and it happened to be heading here.  Then we sorta had a job here, then I was on the town guard.  Next thing we knew, we had friends here- our own family- and they didn't move around like we used to.  Then our little family fell apart again, but I was alone this time.  I knew at least here I'd have a room of some sort."  Filippa snuggled into Metztli's neck.  "I guess now we have a caravan, so we could travel like I used to.  But now I want to stay- at least, until you're ready to leave with us." She smiled.  "Besides, I think the rest of the family likes it here.  We have good business."

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Metztli scowled playfully. "Well, don't hold your breath on that, wanderer. This is where I was sent and this is where I'll stay." She twined her fingers gently through Filippa's hair, the strands soft against her skin. She hadn't forgotten the offer; in fact, it crouched, poised, in her mind, waiting for calamity to strike, waiting for her to slip up too much. An escape. An escape, but to where? The fear of the unknown slithered into her gut. "Plus, if I'm getting involved in this dragon... war... thing... well, I know I'm playing on a much bigger field than I'm used to. If I get targeted, so will you and your family." She shook her head again. Why did this make her unhappy? The Legati lifestyle definitely wasn't for her, anyway. "I couldn't do that." You're not going to go with them, so stop thinking about it.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 am

Filippa smirked. "What, you are worried about people finding us? Captain, if you ever wanted to hide, we would be your best route." She kissed her cheek softly. "If you ever need to be safe and retreat, I will ensure you are not found. Remember, I'm not incompetent at everything- in fact, the thing I'm best at is probably hiding!"
She ran her hand up and down Metztli's back, and her smile faded. Her voice, for just a moment, lost its singsonginess. "What would they do, come at you with dogs? They are easy. Or spies? They would never hear your name. Or look with a seer's eye to find you? I can see their maps, their plans, their movements if I want to. If you ever want to run, Metztli, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. I've never done that for anything or anyone, but not a soul in Terra would be able to see anything you wanted hidden."

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Metztli felt waves of gratitude and affection wash over her. It was strange to be the protected one. It made her feel wanted.

It also made her feel guilty.

"Honestly I don't know what they would send. Hopefully we won't find out. I have no doubt, though, that your clandestine networks are capable enough for extremely dangerous hiding! But I don't know what the Archmage has, or what the slayers have." She leaned over and kissed Filippa's hair, a small rueful smile wearying her expression. "And you know I'm not one to run away. Not when there's any other recourse." And especially not when I have discovered others who might undergo the same trauma I went through.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Filippa blushed and snuggled in close.
"Why do you not want to run? It's sometimes important to retreat." She kissed her neck softly.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Metztli thought for a moment. "It's important to retreat if there is no other option. If it is suicide to continue, if it is going to harm innocents, then it is time to retreat. But right now I have the opportunity to poke my head into the situation and see if I can help." She sighed happily at Filippa's touch, allowing herself to relax. "If I run, someone else could get hurt. If I can stop it, or help in any way, why wouldn't I stay? Let's just keep being careful and quiet." She picked another flower and twirled it in her fingers.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2