Romeo and Juliet Gypsy/Runa Boogaloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without You it's a Waste of Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Without You it's a Waste of Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Without You it's a Waste of Time

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Metztli watched Filippa bite her lip and all she could think about was kissing it. "Later, maybe, yes. That sounds good. But for now..." She pushed herself up on her arms so they were as face to face as they could be, then reached out and grabbed Filippa around the neck with her arms, falling back, trying to pull her down with her.

Metztli
Admin

https://strawberryswing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Without You it's a Waste of Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Without You it's a Waste of Time

Post by Filippa Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Filippa's eye opened wide with shock as she felt her body falling, She grabbed onto the closest thing she could- Metztli's arms around her, not quite realizing that they were moving too.
With a soft thud, she landed onto Metztli, her face inches from her own.
"Oh, hey!' was all she could really blurt out as she opened her eye

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Metztli darted out. A kiss on the left cheek, the right cheek, and the tip of the nose. Her eyes sparkled and she blushed hard, fierce with excitement at being so close. "Hello!" She moved her arms down Filippa's sides to her waist again.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Filippa shivered, then blushed. It embarrassed her, for some reason, knowing that Metztli could feel her body's reactions. She reached up and grabbed onto her shoulders, giving her a way to push her face away just enough to be able to look her in focus.
She smiled and stuttered, "he-hey, stop surprising me like that!"

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Metztli giggled. "Just think of it as payback for surprising me first." She was enjoying Filippa's shivers. They were addicting; she wanted to see the other methods that could draw them out. She reached back up to Filippa's head and entwined her fingers into her hair, marvelling at the softness.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:52 pm

She smiled almost drunkenly. "That, that feels so nice," she whined. Her body felt limp and weak, and her head bobbed with every moment of Metztli's hand. "How do you do dat, so nice!" Her hands instinctively mimicked Metztli's hand motions on her captain's shoulders, moving closer to her neck

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Metztli groaned at the shoulder massage, and she felt tingles racing through her. She arched her back. Everything was just... good. She leaned up and kissed Filippa on the forehead, still slipping her fingers through her hair.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:26 pm

At the touch of her mouth, Filippa's shoulder rubbing just grew stronger- as strong as her smaller fingers could handle. She opened her mouth to talk, but couldn't do much but sigh- too embarrassed and flustered and nervous to speak. But eventually she uttered a few words: "Do you mind- are you okay with- I mean, can I kiss you?" She hoped her wide-eye didn't reveal just how nervous and timid she felt.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Metztli looked hard into Filippa's eye. "Please?" She wanted it desperately. She'd been thinking almost nonstop about the little kisses Filippa had given her before. She was too nervous to initiate, but had been hoping Filippa would ask. Her heart was racing and she leaned up to brush her lips against Filippa's.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 pm

She did not hesitate in the slightest. As soon as Metztli's leaned up, Filippa leaned down to meet her lips. She hoped she didn't come across as too eager, as she leaned farther forward. Her hands kneaded Metztli with every kiss, starting at her shoulders and moving down her arms. She separated for a moment, and whimpered a couple of words "is- that is okay, right?"

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 pm

"Yes," Metztli breathed, and leaned up to kiss her again. She pulled back a second and smiled. "This is more than okay." Another series of kisses. Metztli savored the feel of Filippa's soft lips, her smooth cheeks, the scent of her. She shifted her legs up so her thighs were supporting Filippa's hips from behind, moving her hands to Filippa's sides. She wasn't embarrassed anymore, just excited, exulting in a reciprocated attraction. This is too good.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am

Filippa slowly moved her kisses from her lips, across her cheek, behind her ear, and down her neck until she reached the collar of her shirt.  She snuffled at her collar and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, her hands gripping Metztli at the elbows.
You're not so tough and mean, after all.  All this Runan efficiency, ruthlessness, practical business is just a front, eh?  
She lifted her head again and soft and slow as she could, kissed Metztli's lips once more, shivering.
"You are ummm, I don't know," she whispered to her cheek.  "Soft?  Sweet?"

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 am

Metztli quivered at the kisses on her neck, her breath coming in short, small gasps. She stroked her hands down Filippa's sides. "Not descriptors i've heard often. I could say the same about you, little matriarch." She pushed her nose into Filippa's neck, just below the ear, and nipped, holding on gently with her teeth. Filippa's skin tasted like salt and dirt. Only soft if I let you see. Count yourself among the lucky few.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Filippa's hands slipped up Metztli's sleeves, exploring the fine features of her arms. She wished Metztli didn't wear so many layers- nothing of her was there really to touch!
She felt the nip against her neck and leaned her head back with a raspy sigh. "You know, even with all the vampires I am dealing with, that still feels nice," she whispered with a snicker. She kissed at the top of Metztli's head.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Metztli pulled back. "This had better not be foreshadowing, then." Her arm muscles tensed at Filippa's touch. She was proud of her arms, strong despite her lack of physical expertise, and hoped Filippa would notice. Metztli smirked, grabbed Filippa tight with her arms, and pushed up with one leg, rolling the both of them over. She reared up for a moment and then pounced, pushing Filippa hard into the mattress and kissing her quickly. She grazed her nose against Filippa's jawline and slipped her fingertips under the collar of her shirt.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Filippa thought she was ready this time as her body was spun around. As she landed, she went to throw her off, but without an ounce of success. A feeling of panic ran through her for just a moment- she really couldn't resist metztli even if she wanted.
But it's just a game, it's okay.
But as soon as her lips met Metztli's, she melted again. Metztli's fingers dipped into her shirt, and she arched her back to push them even further. She slipped her arms further up metztli's sleeves towards back, as if desperate to see how far she could reach. "Don't worry, I don't have any plans of becoming a vampire." She leaned up, hoping Metztli would kiss her back.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Metztli's face heated as she kissed Filippa again, her fingertips brushing the smooth skin beneath Filippa's collarbone. I could kiss her a hundred times. She was completely entranced - this beautiful girl, playing with her. Inviting her touch. She needed this, had needed this, for a long time. For once, she didn't feel the stress pulling her shoulders up. She reached her fingers an inch further, just enough to tease, but didn't want to press further. She was afraid of pushing too hard, causing offense. Every moment like this was a gift and she wasn't about to end it early by accident.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:54 am

Filippa retracted her arms from metztli's sleeves and placed them on her waist gently. She thought about trying to wrestle again, but couldn't imagine any way of getting out from underneath her.
She looked down to the neck of her shirt, with her captain's hands resting flirtatiously close. She wished she had the courage to speak up and tell her how nice it felt to have her hands so close to her chest but alas, she stuttered:
"Do you, um, want? My bodice…Is tight?"
She just looked longingly at Metztli, hoping that she could get the picture. She's rather bad at reading people for a psychic, she thought

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:27 am

Metztli felt her ears go red. "I... yes. Is that okay? Mine is, too, my vest, I can-" she fumbled with her own buttons. Stop rambling, idiot, she wants this. She wants you. She put a hand on Filippa's chest and tried to slow her breaths. She met Filippa's look seriously. "You're sure this is okay?" Stop questioning, you complete idiot. But she needed to be sure. She ran her hand down to Filippa's belly and rested it there, still undoing her vest buttons with the other hand.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Filippa laughed (though she blushed just as red as Metztli's ears) and, with a sweep of her arm, pushed Metztli's hands down into her lap.
"No, silly!" She scooted even closer, her chest inches from Metztli's, and reached up to where her captain had been fiddling with the vest. Her heart was pounding with excitement and nerves, but at least, from the rise and fall of Metztli's breath, it looked like she was just as afraid. "Allow me," she said as she began delicately popping each button open.
She looked up to Metztli, trying not too look too frightened, her fingers still working on Metztli's buttons just below her breasts. "And then- when I am done, i-if you want, you can do mine."

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Metztli grinned like an idiot, giving in to the happiness. "Of course." She sat up as straight as possible, sitting very still, waiting for Filippa to finish with her buttons. As the vest loosened open, she shrugged it off and let it fall to the bed. Her hands shaking, she reached for Fililppa's bodice and started undoing the buttons, pulling herself in to kiss her again. Metztli couldn't remember the last time she had been touched, or had someone actually wanting her. She sped through the buttons and slipped her hands under the bodice, sliding them along Filippa's sides, brushing her thumbs along the underside of her breasts, enjoying the softness of the tunic on her palms.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:19 am

Filippa smiled like a school girl. "Much better!" she said, stretching her back. She liked the way it felt to move with Metztli's hands against her. "It's good for my posture, and it makes me look nice, but that thing can be uncomfortable sometimes," she said as she shooed the bodice off the bed.
Filippa surveyed her captain before her- without her vest, she seemed so much less imposing, less militant. It was easy to almost forget she used to be a Runan soldier. Right now, she was just Metztli, just a person who could be happy, sad, lonely, scared.
"Umm, are you--- comfortable, Metztli?" she asked, placing one hand onto her soft cheek and stroking it.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:50 am

Metztli reached up and touched Filippa's hand at her face, looking into her eye. "Yes, very much so." Weird question. How could I be uncomfortable? She unwound Filippa's scarf and ran it through her hands a few times before putting it down. Without their outer layers, the two of them looked like a couple of regular girls, maybe off to go fishing, or collect firewood, something mundane that didn't involve the usual carnage that plagued Whitewood. Well, Filippa will never look mundane, anyway. Metztli ran a hands down Filippa's sides, fingers trailing down her soft curves. She reached her hips and gripped them tight, a promise? A threat? She smirked and her gaze sharpened, still trained on Filippa's eye.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Filippa tensed. She wasn't quite sure if Metztli was about to tackle her or kiss her, but either way she knew something was afoot.
She's gonna scare me. I know it's coming, whatever it is, but its is still going to scare me! Her only defense would have to be a strong offense… and the chances of having a strong offense were slim. She sighed, already knowing she was defeated.
Resolute not to look TOO weak, Filippa gripped her arms and prepared for the worst. But as soon as she went to prepare her mind for whatever Metztli was about to do, she felt tingles running up and down her body, from her nose to her knees. Now that her bodice was gone, the feeling of her captain's fingertips on her side was all the more exhilarating.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 am

But a couple moments passed and Filippa realized she wasn't going to fight after all.  She was just still looking at her and grinning.  Filippa's defenses lowered and her grip loosened on Metztli's arms.
"I really thought you were going to pounce me there," she giggled. Her hands started to move up to her shoulders and back down to her elbows.  She loved feeling the way Metztli's muscles slowly relaxed underneath her hands, how soft her shoulders had finally become.  She's so strong, and yet, I think she's the one who's more scared.  She's almost delicate. Filippa slowed her movements to a crawl, though her heart was racing.  She never could resist tending to fragile things.
Slowly, her hands moved up past Metztli's shoulders and rested on each side of her neck.  Filippa let one hand dip down to stroke her sternum, from the dip in her neck down to where her hands would brush against her breasts.  She watched cautiously, looking to see if anything made her tense up or flinch.
"You're so beautiful, Captain," she murmured as she moved. "Just tell me what you'd like, okay?"

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum