Romeo and Juliet Gypsy/Runa Boogaloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without You it's a Waste of Time

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Without You it's a Waste of Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Without You it's a Waste of Time

Post by Metztli Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Metztli's gaze softened and her smile turned to one of simple pleasure at Filippa's hands on her arms. "I thought of pouncing, but just feeling your touch is enough to ruin any plans I might have to tease you." She shivered slightly at Filippa's slow, gentle touches. Spirits, but this feels good, she thought, feeling her muscles relax, the tension running out of them like water. She makes me so... calm. I'm not used to this.
When Filippa moved down to her chest, she tensed, but kept her gaze calm. She reached up and held Filippa's hand and then, blushing furiously, pressed their clasped hands gently onto the swell of her breasts. "I would like you, Filippa. I want you ." Oops, I said it. She leaned forward and kissed her, then pulled back. "You are incredibly beautiful and I just can't stop thinking about the feel of you, your strength, your intelligence. How much I trust you, against my better judgement." She took a deep breath, still holding their hands. "I really, really like you, Filippa. I really want to be with you. In every way."

Metztli
Admin

https://strawberryswing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Without You it's a Waste of Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Without You it's a Waste of Time

Post by Filippa Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:58 pm

She laughed quietly. " I was thinking something maybe more specific? But okay. You want me?"
"I hope that you won't find me untrustworthy," she frowned ever so slightly. "I'm not perfect I know. But I'm not some treacherous ....thing? I'll prove it to you in time I think!" She blushed, her smile returning.
"You want me, hmmm? Well dats very convenient-"
Her free hand cradled Metztli's other breast, her fingered dancing along her side- " I happen to want you back."
Filippa's pulse quickened. She slipped away from her grip for a moment and reached around Metztli's head, pulling her into a kiss while her fingers continuing to explore her chest.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 am

Metztli's heart hammered as Filippa's words sank in. She deepened the kiss and reached up, sliding her thumb across Filippa's breast, reciprocating the attention. Stop being so nervous. Her mind was hazy with lust, eyes hooded and needy. She placed a hand on Filippa's thigh, stroking the inner side just above what would normally be proprietous. A few moments of her fingers lingering there, and she forced herself to move her hand back up to Filippa's waist, holding her tight. She felt hungry for the feel of their skin touching.

She pulled back a moment, breathing heavily. "Filippa, I--" Don't prattle, idiot. "Thank you." She jumped back into the kiss and pushed Filippa back down into the mattress, gripping her sides again.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 am

Filippa could feel Metztli's heartbeat as she pressed flat on top of her. She couldn't help but be shocked to know someone liked her, was excited by her, to this extent. It wasn't like she was she was known for being seductive; that has always been Sorina or Ze's area of expertise.
She shoved thoughts aside and tried to focus on the feeling of Metztli- her soft lips against her own, her fierce hands against her waist. She reached down as far as she could and drew her fingers up her captain's leg, hoping to catch the end of her tunic as she traced her thigh. Any caution had been thrown out minutes ago- she wanted to feel how smooth her back must be, how soft her stomach must be, how beautiful her shape must be under all that beautiful Runan cloth

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Metztli's breath caught and she shivered at the feel of Filippa's fingers tracing up her thigh. She pulled her face back, expression a fierce mask of lust, tingles racing up and down her spine as Filippa drew her tunic up.
She reached down to Filippa's waist and untied the scarf that resided there, letting it fall to the side, then slipped her fingers under the edge of her skirt. She slid her thumbs under and pulled Filippa's tunic up and out, giving her access to the soft skin of her stomach. A second to catch her breath, and--
She brushed her palms across Fililppa's smooth, exposed skin, the touch sending an electric shock through her. Her skin was so warm. How is this even possible, she thought through the mist of confusing emotions swirling around her head, that someone could be as soft as this?

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippa Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:09 am

Filippa purred at the touch and waited for Metztli to finish loosening her red tunic before she finished pulling up her blue one.  Her stomach tensed and ached at the touch, hungry to her more and more.  Her hips swayed and breathing softly was near impossible.

But her attentions returned to Metztli's tunic.  She drew it up to her chest, and held it there for a moment, feeling her small but sturdy frame in between her hands. She sighed a little more audibly than she'd liked to, and let her hands be free to rub Metztli's back and sides.

Filippa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metztli Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:48 am

The chill air kissed Metztli's exposed skin, and she tensed, letting her breath out in a hiss. She arched her back at Filippa's hands, warm against her sides, holding her. She felt... safe. Safe, and wanted. Hearing Filippa's needy sighs drew out a muffled almost-groan of her own. Such vulnerability. She felt an overwhelming surge of protectiveness rush through her and her muscles tightened beneath her skin as power electrified her brain. She felt dangerous and alive. If anybody walks through that door, I will kill them.

She pressed the heels of her palms into Filippa's stomach, fingers splayed out to touch the most surface area possible, then worked her hands up, slowly, so her fingertips were beneath the edge of the pushed-up tunic, brushing the underside of Filippa's breasts. She growled quietly, eyes bright and hard.

Metztli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum